5. School Direct
- Is Primary Teaching your vocation?
- Do you want to train in the classroom, drawing on the experience and expertise of outstanding teachers?
- If so, have you considered School Direct as your way into teaching?
The Yarrow Schools Teaching Alliance is excited to be able to offer the opportunity to train to become outstanding teachers of the future.
This is the course for you if you are:
- A graduate who is genuinely motivated by the prospect of an incredible career in teaching
- Keen to benefit from a school based approach to teacher training
- Enthused by the prospect of working alongside outstanding and highly effective teachers
- Wish to have experience of a wide variety of school settings within the locality
Accredited by the North-West Shares SCITT, the programme ensures that your classroom practice is underpinned by rigorous theory based training. On successful completion of the full-time year-long course, QTS status is conferred – your passport into the classroom as a salaried, confident and competent practitioner!
If you wish to find out more, please e-mail Rob Horne, Head of YSTA, at email@example.com
Applications are open and should be made through the UCAS teacher training process. Apply Here